Female Innovator Games™
This female focused Innovator Games, hosted at College of Charleston, will kick-off the “Celebrating Women Entrepreneurs” Summit hosted on Pitch Day at College of Charleston’s Sottile Theater on March 18th. While most of our Innovator Games are co-ed, we have tailored this event to be female only to address the gender gap. The Summit will include some of the most-accomplished businesswomen and educators such as Anita Zucker, CEO of the InterTech Group and more. In addition, corporate sponsors will be provided the opportunity to participate as team mentors, zone branding as well as an opportunity to receive a seat as a judge.
Our investors participating as judges in the final pitches will be provided by Think Ideally and other investors in order to provide potential seed funding for winning concepts. In addition, winning teams will be given the opportunity to continue development through Think Ideally Entrepreneur Fast Track Programs as well as the Incubation Program.
McKinsey estimates “$12 trillion could be added to global GDP by 2025 by advancing women’s equality.”
- Female Entrepreneurs – a student or professional with an idea for a business or product that solves a problem or fills a need.
- Innovators – a male or female that has skills or knowledge that is interested in supporting an entrepreneur by being placed on a team.
When: March 17th – 18th, 2016
Where: Games online / Pitch at College of Charleston
Prizes: Cash | Incubation services | Invitation to regional Games
In addition to prizes, all finalists will have the opportunity to pitch in front of investors for seed funding.
In partnership with
How it works.
Entrepreneurs can register with or without a team of their own. Student Innovators are paired with teams based on need for specific skills and interests, so don’t worry if you don’t have a team or have a few holes.
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be available on the dates of the event to attend in person
- Can bring a team of up to 4 people
- The registrant (Entrepreneur) must be a female and must be the majority owner
- Your team members will be able to register if your idea is selected to participate
- Team members can be male or female
- Idea/company must be early stage
- Idea/company must not have received more then $10,000 in funding
- Must be currently enrolled in college